Abstract Guidelines and Formatting
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically via the online submission system by the given deadline of April 21. Abstracts received after this deadline or sent via e-mail or fax will not be accepted.
- A maximum of 2 abstracts can be submitted by a single individual
- Please submit an abstract for the following topics, selecting a primary and secondary option:
• Brain and Behavior
• Cancer and Growth Control
• Cardiovascular Development & Function
• Chemical Biology and Drug Discovery
• Disease Models & Mechanisms
• Early Development and Patterning
• Education & Outreach/Public Understanding
• Emerging Technologies: Genetics and Genomics
• Emerging Technologies: Imaging
• Gametogenesis and Reproduction
• Hematopoiesis: Development and Disease
• Morphogenesis, Polarity and Migration
• Muscular Skeletal and Connective Tissue
• Neural Development and Disease
• Physiology and Metabolism
• RNA Biology
• Sensory Systems
• Stem Cells and Regeneration
- A preferred presentation mode should be selected during the submission from the following options:
- Once submitted, an abstract can be revised up until the Abstract Submission Deadline of April 21.
- All abstracts will be reviewed on the basis of their scientific content and formatting. Accepted abstracts will be allocated to an oral or poster session, depending on the author's preference and the final meeting schedule.
- Accepted abstracts will be published on the IZFS 2021 website. Abstracts not suitable for display will be rejected. Please have your abstract checked for correct spelling, punctuation, grammar and formal structure. The organiser reserves the right to edit abstracts if necessary.
- All presenting authors will receive an acceptance/rejection notification via e-mail.
- All presenting authors are required to register for the Meeting and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the paper.
- All abstracts must be written in English.
- The abstract title is limited to 200 characters and must be submitted using the sentence case (eg. "Signalling by Wnt is required for neural crest induction in Danio rerio"
- An abstract may have a maximum of 20 authors (including the presenting author).
- The maximum abstract length is 2000 characters; figures and tables may NOT be included.